2017 FallEnvironmental Economics (year-1 graduate), Duke Kunshan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: This course provides an overview of environmental economics by introducing analytical methods and tools to analyze environmental problems and identify policy solutions. It includes the macroeconomic foundation of environmental economics, environmental policy design tools, environmental regulation, and challenges of applying economic instruments to real world environmental problems.
- Textbook: Charles D. kolstad, Environmental Economics (Second Edition), Oxford University Press.
- Problem Sets and Solutions:
Problem Set 1, Solution to Problem Set 1;
Problem Set 2, Solution to Problem Set 2;
Problem Set 3; Solution to Problem Set 3;
Sample Quiz 1; Solution to Sample Quiz 1;
Sample Quiz 2; Solution to Sample Quiz 2;
Sample Exam; Solution to Sample Exam;
Quiz 1; Solution to Quiz 1;
Quiz 2; Solution to Quiz 2;
2017 SpringData Analysis: Theory and Practice (year-2 undergraduate), Wuhan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: This course includes the application of Stata and related programming methods and practice. The Stata application includes data formatting, data cleaning, hypothesis testing, interval estimation and regression analysis.
- Reference: import and export data; append data; manipulate data; graphics; descriptive statistics; regressions.
UCLA: IDRE Stata Resources; Princeton: Get Started Series for Stata; Fundamentals of Data Analysis and Visualization.
Advanced Topics in Environmental Economics (year-3 undergraduate), Wuhan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: This course focuses on frontier fields of environmental economics. Topics cover effects of environmental policy, trade and the environment, growth and the environment, technical change and the environment, and environmental economics and green innovation. Main reading materials are top journal papers related to environmental economics.
2016 FallTheory of Production and Consumption (year-2 undergraduate), Wuhan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: This course introduces the standard problems of microeconomics, and the concepts and skills useful for advanced analysis in all areas of economics. The course will mainly focus on the single agent optimization problems, including decisions of consumers and producers.
- Textbook: Mas-Colell A., M.D. Whinston & J.R. Green, Microeconomic Theory, Oxford Univiversity Press.
- References: My Notes.
Real Analysis (year-2 undergraduate), Wuhan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: Topics in this course include set, countability, open sets and closed sets, sigma algebra, Lebesgue measure, measurable sets, Lebesgue measurable functions and their convergence, Lebesgue integrations, convergence theorems and Fubini theorem.
- Textbook: Youliang Hou, Real Analysis, Wuhan University Press.
- Tutorial: Tutorial 1; Tutorial 2.
2016 SpringEconomics of Money, Banking & Financial Markets (year-1 undergraduate), Wuhan University, Teaching Assistant
- Description: This course provides an overview of the financial system, including financial markets, financial institutions, central banking and the conduct of monetary policy, monetary and fiscal policy in the IS-LM model, and aggregate demand and supply analysis.
- Textbook: Frederic S. Mishkin, Economics of Money, Banking & Financial Markets (11 Edition), Pearson.
- Problem Sets and Solutions: Reference to the Web Exercise; Answer to the Quiz.