How to pronounce my name? Please play the recording below.
王振轩 is the Chinese character for my name, which is given by my mother. 王 (Wang) is family name while 振轩 (Zhenxuan) is my given name.
I attended both senior and junior high school studies in Affiliated Middle School of Henan Normal University|河南师范大学附属中学, where I met a lot of kind teachers and excellent schoolmates.
I received the Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Bachelor’s Degree in Science from School of Economics and Management at Wuhan University | 武汉大学 on June 2017, under the supervision of Professor Jingbo Cui | 崔静波.
Right now, I am a Ph.D. student in environmental economics and policy at Duke University. My research interests include environmental and energy economics, environmental policy, and applied econometrics.
- Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
- The only thing you really have in your life is time. And if you invest that time in yourself, to have great experiences that are going to enrich you, then you can’t possibly lose.
- Purpose is that sense that we are part of something bigger than ourselves, that we are needed, that we have something better ahead to work for. Purpose is what creates true happiness.
- Dream it, wish it, do it.
- Travellingespecially natural scenery and ancient cities.
- Musicfolk, country.
- Sportshiking, swimming, jogging.
- Anime and Manga
- Web Design
- Data Visualization